Easy storage in three unique styles
Bedside cabinets distributed by Hill-Rom provide convenient storage within easy reach. Built for the specific needs of healthcare users, the Metropolitan® and Aero® bedside cabinets perform equally well in medical, surgical or long-term care environments.
The Metropolitan and Aero bedside cabinets are constructed on a durable steel frame. Each cabinet is constructed with a high-pressure laminate top and finished with the Healthcoat 222™ process, which bakes and seals the finish directly into the wood for easier cleaning.
The inherent function, beauty and reliability of the Metropolitan® and Aero® cabinets add lasting warmth and style to care environments.
- Two unique aesthetic styles
- Hardwood and hardwood veneer drawer front and side panels
- High pressure laminate tops for easy cleaning
- Hill-Rom® Healthcoat 222™ Finish for Healthcare Environments
- Easy clean hardware: Carefully selected to provide beauty and performance
- Generously rounded corners of storage drawers make cleaning easier
- Easy-Roller Casters: Caster design makes moving cabinets simple
- Screw-In Glides: Optional world-class glides stand up to heavy use and allow for adjustment