Multiple recline position chair for the care environment
The Art of Care® Four Position Medical Recliner distributed by Hill-Rom provides an aesthetically pleasing design and a greater range of positioning. Standard and optional features allow this medical reclining chair to be configured to suit patients’ and caregivers’ requirements.
In addition to the seating, TV and reclining positions, the Four Position Medical Recliner includes Trendelenburg – a fourth position for users who may need to sleep with their feet elevated above head level. A Trendelenburg position when required a fourth position for users who may need to sleep with their feet elevated above head-level.
This piece includes convenient and easy-to-clean accessory hooks, removable arms, a tray table and much more.
- Available with a full arm in the Aero® style
- Available with standard wood arm caps or optional urethane arm caps
- Easy-to-operate, four-position, push-back mechanism with Trendelenburg
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs with a 19" seat height and a 23-1/2" seat width
- Standard with accessory hooks and push handles
- Options can include: tray table, removable arm, accessory brackets
- Read more about our Fabrics & Finishes »