Recline to a full flat position
The Art of Care® Medical Glider Recliner distributed by Hillrom helps patients and their guests achieve a good night's rest. It comes in a variety of arm caps: fully upholstered, wood or urethane. Users can choose from a soothing gliding action or lock the recliner in place. When it’s time for the patient or guest to take a nap, they have the ability to move the Glider Recliner into a full flat position.
Accessory hooks on the left and right offer convenient drainage bag control, and an optional fold-down tray table on the left side can store personal items. With SteelLock™ construction for superior structural integrity, the Glider Recliner can support up to 400 lbs, making this a sound investment for patient room seating needs.
- Full arm styling with your choice of upholstered, wood or urethane arm cap
- Comfortable gliding action with the option to take the recliner into a full flat position
- The independent mechanism provides comfort and ease of use in any seating position
- Accessory hooks on the left and right for drainage bag control
- Optional fold down tray table on left side for personal items
- Optional accessory bracket on the left, right or both sides for O2 tank or IV pole
- SteelLock™ construction ensures superior structural integrity
- Optional push handles and foot tray with four inch casters for in room positioning
- 400 lb weight capacity and a full 24" seat width provides seating comfort
- Read more about our Fabrics & Finishes »