The Art-of-Care® Junior Medical Recliner distributed by Hill-Rom is ideal for smaller patients who might feel overwhelmed by the size of a traditional recliner. The Junior Medical Recliner is available in our most popular style—Aero®—and features an easy-to-use push back two-position mechanism.
The optional chaise- over-pad provides additional comfort and limits the airflow beneath the recliner onto the underside of the patient’s or guest’s legs. The 3-inch casters and standard positioning handles allow for easy positioning within the patient room.
Accessory hooks are standard on both left and right for easy management of drainage bags, and optional removable arms enable ease of egress from either side of the recliner.
- Available with a full arm in the Aero® style
- Available with standard wood arm caps or optional urethane arm caps
- Easy-to-operate, two-position, push-back mechanism
- Weight capacity of 200 lbs with a 16" seat height and 18" seat width
- Standard with accessory hooks and recline/raise assist handles
- Options can include: tray table, removable arms, accessory brackets and chaise over pad
- Read more about our Fabrics & Finishes »