High capacity recline comfort for bariatric patients
The Manual Bariatric Medical Recliner distributed by Hillrom delivers style, comfort and functionality for patients and visitors weighing up to 660 lbs. This recliner chair was designed with features and benefits to provide a positive outcome for patients and their guests.
An independent foot rest enables the occupant to sit fully seated with his or her feet up, for added comfort. The recliner’s spring-box construction, gas-spring back-assisted lift and 30-inch wide seating surface help ensure that users have a comfortable, functional and safe seating experience.
Positioning handles, front- and rear-locking casters, accessory hooks, optional removable arm, tray table, urethane arm caps and accessory brackets for an IV pole or O2 tank are just a few of the distinctive options.
- Available with a full arm in the Aero® style
- Available with standard wood arm caps or optional urethane arm caps
- Easy-to-operate, independent, manual push-back mechanism
- Weight capacity of 660 lbs with a 30" seat width
- Standard with accessory hooks, push handles
- Options can include: tray table, removable arm on right sitting side, accessory bracket
- Read more about our Fabrics & Finishes »