Electric recline for bariatric patients
Power recline when you need it. Created to provide an aesthetically pleasing design for the bariatric patient, Hillrom’s Art of Care® Powered Bariatric Medical Recliner delivers style, comfort and functionality for patients weighing up to 660 lbs.
Using spring-box construction for seating comfort and an exceptionally smooth powered reclining mechanism, the Art of Care® Powered Bariatric Recliner enables the patient to move into a reclined position with little effort and positioning up to an angle of 38 degrees.
Positioning handles, front- and rear-locking casters, accessory hooks, optional removable arm, tray table, urethane arm caps and accessory brackets for an IV pole or O2 tank are just a few of the distinctive options. Available in more than 1,800 fabrics and eight stain options.
- Fully adjustable up to 38° with power recline
- 660 lb weight capacity with a 30" seat width
- Front and rear locking casters, positioning handles, and arm grips to facilitate entry and exit
- Accessory hooks on both sides
- SteelLock™ construction ensures structural integrity
- Optional removable arm on left, tray table on left, or accessory bracket on left, right or both sides
- Choose from either wood or urethane arms
- Exceptionally smooth and easy powered recline mechanism
- Independent foot rest allows patient or guest to sit with their feet up without being reclined
- Read more about our Fabrics & Finishes »