Full recline seating for the care environment
The Art of Care® Treatment Recliner distributed by Hillrom allows patients to be fully reclined up 90 degrees. Featuring a 23.5 inch seat width, the Art of Care Treatment Recliner is available in two arm styles—open arm and full arm—and can support patients weighing up to 500 lbs.
The 4-inch casters and the optional foot tray allow for easy positioning within the patient room. The optional retractable arm on the open arm version enables easy exit from the side of the recliner. Additional options include accessory brackets, tray table on the full arm version (left side only), urethane arm caps or comfort arm caps. Both arm styles may be customized from many fabrics and many finishes.
- Available with a full or open arm style
- Available with standard wood arms or optional urethane or comfort arm caps
- Easy-to-operate, independent, push-back mechanism that goes flat or into Trendelenburg position
- Weight capacity of 500 lbs with a 20" seat height and 23.5" seat width
- Standard with accessory hooks, push handles
- Options can include: tray table, retractable arm (left side, right side or both, open arm only) accessory bracket and transport foot tray
- Read more about our Fabrics & Finishes »