Superior comfort in multiple styles
Highback chairs distributed by Hillrom are designed to provide maximum comfort. Metropolitan® and Aero® style families use spring box seat construction and ergonomic back designs to ensure a consistently rewarding seating experience.
Fortified by STEELock™ technology and built with replaceable components that include seat and back cushion covers, the Highback chair is made to last.
Art of Care® Highback Chairs
- Four unique aesthetic styles
- STEELock™ construction ensures superior structural integrity
- Replaceable components for easy updates
- Style (Metropolitan®) available with 21" seat height
- Arm Option: Urethane arms are available for comfortable extra durability.
- Replaceable Wood
- Arm Caps: High-use components are easily replaced to help keep chair looking new.
- Arm Grip: All four styles have extended arm grips to assist user during ingress and egress.
- Cleanout Space: The convenient cleanout space makes cleanups simple.
- STEELock™ Construction: Triangulated steel construction and steel-on-steel structural connections provide strength and durability.
- Ottoman: Available in wood legs or metal legs, ottomans complement beautifully and comfortably of your highback chairs.
- Arm Caps Finishes: A variety of finishes are available to match your decor.
- Comfortable Fit: Spring box seat and back construction creates a custom fit for each user. The multi-foam layering system ensures long lasting comfort.
- Replaceable Seat Covers: Seat covers are easily replaced for updates as needed.
- Screw-in Glides: World-class glides stand up to heavy use and allow for adjustment.
Brio Highback and "Brio Flex” Highback Chairs
- All chairs feature ease-of-cleaning and quality construction
- Padded back wall saver design on the Highback Flex Chairs
- Designed for comfort and support
- Choose traditional Straight Leg or Bentwood for added style and flare
- Compactly designed for today’s patient rooms
Read more about our Fabrics & Finishes »